Home is more than just some walls and a few bricks- it is a major investment for which you have been accumulating money throughout your life. However, even after saving every rupee that you could find, you might still fall short of the required funds. The reason being; costs of properties have escalated greatly in recent times. However, now you can easily purchase a home of your choice by choosing to opt for a housing loan through a bank or an NBFC (non-banking financial company).
There are a number of new-age financial institutions that offer home loans at way lower interest rates than the ones given out by the traditional financiers and loan sharks. Further, the women borrowers and co-applicants can also enjoy an additional discount of 0.05% on interest rates and processing fees, by simply choosing to apply for home loan online. Other than these benefits, there are a number of other advantages such as:
* Financial support: You can make use of the money from a housing loan to purchase a new property/plot or for home extension purposes. You can even make use of the money from a home loan to refurbish any of your existing properties. Thus, you can purchase your dream house, without having to depend on anyone else for financial support.
* Easy: Choosing to apply for home loan online is as easy as ordering your favorite food. The reason being, thanks to the digital revolution; the financial institutions have started providing all of their lending services online. Thus, you can simply visit an online website of a bank or an NBFC (non-banking financial company) and complete the entire procedure- from the comfort of your home or office; however, remember that you need to have a sturdy internet connection and an appropriate electronic device.
* Comparison: The biggest benefit of choosing to apply for home loan online is the fact that you can compare amongst the various loan products available in the market. The financial institutions even provide you with an EMI calculator for that. An EMI calculator is an online tool that helps you to compare loan products on the basis of the interest rates charged, principal amount borrowed and the repayment tenure.
* Completely digital: Thanks to the digital revolution, the entire borrowing process has become digitalized; meaning, you can do everything related to your loan online- from comparison to filling-up the application form, and disbursement of the loan amount to its repayment. Thus, you get to skip those endless visits to the financial institutions and save those countless hours that were earlier wasted, due to the traditional manual processes.
* Repayments and documentation: If you apply for home loan online; you get to make flexible repayments in the form of EMIs (equated monthly installments) without having to visit the financial institutions. Further, the documents of the online processes are completely digitalized- they are available in your mailbox. Therefore, now you don’t have to go through the exhaustion of safeguarding those huge heaps and piles of documents.