Looking for affordable personal finance solutions? Look no further than HSBC Personal Loans. They are the perfect way to quickly cover urgent financial needs including home renovations, travel plans, a wedding in the family and even medical emergencies. With an HSBC Personal Loan, you can get easy access to loan amounts up to 30 lakhs with minimal documentation, extremely quick processing & disbursal times. You can also transfer your existing loan from another bank to HSBC to enjoy better rates & a smoother repayment.
Table of Contents
HSBC Personal Loan Eligibility:
To begin with, you need to be an Indian citizen to avail HSBC Personal Loans. Further, you must be above the age of 21 and below the age of 60, for self-employed individuals, the maximum age is 65. To enjoy better eligibility, it helps to be a customer of HSBC. Otherwise, you should have a job in one of the bank’s preferred corporates. If you are an employee of one these corporates, your minimum income should be at least Rs. 4, 00,000. If you aren’t an employee of these companies, your minimum income should be Rs. 5, 00,000. Besides this, it helps you have a good credit score; anything north of 750 is always a plus when it comes to HSBC Personal Loan eligibility.
HSBC Personal Loan Rates:
HSBC Personal Loan Rates usually range between 10.99% and 17.84%. This is extremely competitive considering that other lenders have rates that are much higher than this. Besides low rates, the bank also has extremely affordable processing fees – they charge up to 1% of the loan amount. Again this is much lower than many other lenders. The bank charges 3.75% of the outstanding principal amount as foreclosure charges. Further, there are no penalties for cheque return & cheque swap.
HSBC Personal Loan Documents:
Many borrowers have put in good reviews regarding HSBC Personal Loan Documents. This is because the bank allows an unmatched amount of flexibility when it comes to the documents it requires. This allows borrows the freedom to submit document they have rather than running from post to pillar trying to procure specific documents for their application. To make thing easier for you, we have highlighted the HSBC Personal Loan Documents required below:
- Complete loan application form with one passport size photograph.
- Any of the following for proof of applicant’s identity:
– Passport/ Election/ Voter’s ID/ Permanent driving license/ Government employee ID card/Defense ID card/ Permanent Account Number (PAN) card/Aadhar Card/Photo ration card/ National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) Job Card.
- Anyone of the following for proof of applicant’s residence:
– Passport/ Election/ Voter’s ID/ Permanent driving license/ Ration card/ Society outgoing bill/ electricity/ water/ telephone bill/ Gas bill/ Property tax bill/ Domicile certificate with address issued by Municipal Corporation/Registered rent/lease agreement.
- Proof of age (any one of the following)
– Passport/Driving license/Birth certificate/Photo PAN card/School leaving certificate
- Financial documents
For Salaried individuals:
-Latest salary slips showing statutory deductions
-Salary account statements for the last 3 months
For Self-employed individuals
-Audited/ certified financials (P&L account and Balance Sheet)
-Acknowledged IT returns for the last 2 years
-Bank statement of the primary account for the last 6 months
HSBC Personal Loans on ApnaLoan.
If getting an HSBC Personal Loan was easy, we make it even easier! Just complete the simple application form the comfort of your home, office or while on the move. We will ensure the bank representatives reach out to you with instant quotes & best deals on HSBC Personal Loans.