Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned international banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. Bank of Baroda was nationalized on 19th July 1969, by Government of India along with 13 other major commercial banks in India. It has designated as one of the profit-making public sector undertakings. The bank offers personal banking solutions such as deposits, retail loans, credit & debit cards, services, and lockers; corporate banking such as wholesale banking, deposits, loans, international business, etc.
Table of Contents
Bank of Baroda Personal loans
Whether you need to renovate your home, purchase a new car or electronic gadget, or funds quick medical attention, a personal loan will help you turn your dreams to realities. Bank of Baroda personal loans offers fast and easy financial solutions to meet your urgent requirements. It has many advantages over other forms of finances such as credit loan, traditional loan, borrowing from friends, relative or any untrustworthy financiers. Any salaried person, self-employed or professional can apply for Bank of Baroda Personal loans. With attractive interest rates, easy documentation and speedy e-approval, Bank of Baroda offer one of the best personal loan deals today!
Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Rates
Bank of Baroda personal loans are a great financial option to fulfill your financial goals in time. They offer personal loans with attractive interest rates starting from 11.35% to 16.35% with repayment tenures extending up to 4 years. Customers can borrow money as low as Rs 1 lakh and can go up to Rs 10 lakh through Bank of Baroda Personal loans. The processing fee applicable is 2% on the loan amount, and it can be anywhere between Rs.1, 000, and Rs.10, 000 depending on the amount borrowed.
The Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Eligibility
- Any salaried individual from MNCs, Pvt. Ltd companies, State Government or Central Government, PSUs or JSUs, educational institutions, autonomous bodies, else professional such as doctors, engineers, architects, management consultants, interior designers, etc. can apply for a personal loan.
- The minimum employment or business stability would be as follows: For salaried individuals, they should have a job and worked with the existing employer for at least 1 year. The self-employed individual should have a stable business running for a minimum of 1 year. And Insurance agents should have business for a minimum of 2 years.
- The minimum loan amount for metro & urban areas is Rs.1 lakh and for Semi-urban and rural areas: Rs.50, 000
- The maximum loan amount for metro & urban areas: Rs.10 lakh and for Semi-urban and rural areas: Rs.5 lakh
- Loans can be availed for a maximum period of 60 months
- Credit score of 750 and above
Payment of the loan has to be done through Equated Monthly Instalments being paid on a regular basis at a specified date of the month
Here’s the Bank of Baroda Personal loan documents checklist:
Some important documents required to be submitted while applying for personal loans would be as follows:
- A duly filled application form
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Bank Statement or Pass Book for the last six months
- Proof of residence such Ration card, Electricity Bill, Voter ID card, etc.
- Proof of identifying such as Valid Passport, Voter ID card, PAN card or Aadhaar Card
- IT returns for the last three years for self-employed professionals
- And Form 16/IT returns for the past two financial years for salaried individuals
Visit the Apnaloan.com and click on the personal loan. Enter a few personal details and you get the best match as per your loan eligibility and requirements.
Chase your financial dreams with Bank of Baroda Personal loans today!