Andhra Bank is a mid-sized public sector bank which operates through more than 2,800 branches, 38 satellite offices, and 3500+ ATM center being installed over 25 states and 3 minor union territories in the nation. The bank offers a wide array of loans and financial products catering to the different economic sectors in India. Andhra bank personal loans are designed to meet your immediate cash requirements such as debt consolidation, medical emergencies, business expansions, home renovation, travel, etc.
Table of Contents
Andhra Bank Personal loan
A personal loan is one of the simplest and quickest ways to help you tide over any form of urgent financial obligation. It helps you to meet any unforeseen expenditure such as sudden medical expenses, wedding planning, home renovation, finance your family trip, purchase consumer durables or meet education expenses.
Andhra Bank Personal loan will offer you a financial cushion to meet any of your planned or unplanned expenses. With minimum documentation and easy processing, Andhra Bank offers lucrative interest rate deals compared to any other lenders. You can simply visit online and compare quotes at Apnaloan.com to meet your financial needs.
Andhra Bank Personal Loan Rates
Andhra bank offers different interest rates for different loan tenures. Their higher competitive interest rates make the personal loan repayment extremely handy for the loan takers. The interest rates of Andhra Bank range from 11.55% to 13.20% with a processing fee of up to 1% on the loan amount. The maximum loan tenure you can take is up to 60 months. If you have a good income source, an excellent credit score of 750+ and good repayment history you can negotiate with the lenders to further reduce the interest rates. The interest rates for personal loans up to 36 months are MCLR + 2.85% and for loan tenure more than 36 months the interest rate offered is MCLR + 3.10 %. The Andhra Bank personal loan rates are floating in nature and directly proportional to bank’s MCLR.
Check the interest rates on Apnaloan.com and make an informed decision!
Andhra Bank Personal loan eligibility criteria
- You should be an Indian citizen between 21 to 65 years
- Any individual whether salaried or self-employed can apply for the loan
- You should be employed or in business for at least 2 years and at least 1 year with the existing employer business.
- The minimum income should be 25,000/- per month
- You can avail from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakhs
- Loan tenure is up to 60 months
- A credit score of 750+ is good enough to get quick sanction and instant disbursal
You can check out Andhra Bank personal loan eligiblity and calculate EMIs at Apnaloan.com
Here’s is a list of Andhra Bank Personal loan documents:
Some important documents you need to submit while applying for personal loans are
- A duly filled application form
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Bank statement or passbook for the last six months
- Proof of residence such as telephone bills, electricity bills, Aadhar card, etc.
- Identity proof such as Voter’s ID card, passport, driving license, PAN card
- IT returns for 3 years if you a self-employed professional
- And form 16/IT returns for last 2 financial years for salaried professional
With Apnaloan.com you can get instant quotes online, and apply for Andhra bank personal loan right from the cozy corners of your homes or offices!