Indiabulls is a public company based out of Gurugram in India. This company made its start in the year of 2000 and in the month of January. Indiabulls’ daughter company i.e. Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited is currently one of the largest Housing Finance Companies (HFC) providing home loans in India. Indiabulls home loan is generally long term in nature and can go up to 30 years. Further, this financial institution also provides you with a flexible repayment option; thus, you can not only make hassle-free repayments but also do the same without burning a hole down your pocket. You can obtain Indiabulls home loan services through online as well as offline methods; thus, you can either choose to visit one of their branches or apply for a home loan online.
You can make use of the financial assistance from a home loan to either purchase a new property or renovate any of your existing ones. You can even make use of the Indiabulls home loan for your home extension purposes. Further, you can even make use of an EMI calculator to compute your installments on the basis of your principal borrowed amount, interest rates charged by the financial institution’s and the repayment tenure opted by you. Other than that, there are a number of other services provided by this finance sector giant, and they are here as follows:
- Your loan is quickly sanctioned.
- The financial institution covers more than 100 cities and has 200+ branches.
- 10,000+ pre-approved projects in India.
The Indiabulls home loan rates vary according to the borrower and the type of interest rates opted by him or her, and it is here as follows:
- Fixed interest rate: 9.25% to 11.20%
- Floating interest rate: 8.75% to 11.0%
Further, the women borrowers and co-applicant are eligible to opt for an additional discount of 0.05% on the Indiabulls home loan rates.
However, Indiabulls have set a few eligibility criteria that you need to meet in order to obtain a home loan through them. And the Indiabulls home loan eligibility criteria are here as follows:
- You need to be an Indian citizen in the above the age of 21 years to be able to apply for a home loan through them. (If you are an NRI i.e. a non-resident Indian then you can only apply for an NRI home loan)
- Further, you also need to have a good source of income and steady employment. Also, don’t forget to carry the required documents to prove the same.
- You also need to have a good credit score and history. Therefore, ensure that you have made timely repayments on all your debts and have never defaulted on any of the EMIs.
The Indiabulls home loan documents that you need to carry along with you are here as follows:
- A duly filled application form with all the correct information.
- The processing fee cheque with the required amount.
- Your proof of residence.
- You also need to have all your salary documents along with you- salary slips, bank statements and Form 16 for salaried applicants and banks statements, ITRs (Income Tax Returns) with financial statements for self-employed individuals.